Effective Date: June 20, 2020
Aiterminal, LLC (“Aiterminal,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) provides this privacy notice to describe how we may collect, use, and share information that you and others provide us through our website located at https://www.aiterminaldesk.com/ (the “Site”).
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To provide and process products and services you have requested, including to provide communications regarding your orders and newsletters to which you subscribe;
- To send notifications and winnings in relation to a contest or prize drawing;
- To send offers and advertising from us, our affiliates, or selected third parties;
- To provide and personalize our Site and other communications to you including updates, surveys, and other content;
- To screen transactions for fraudulent behavior;
- To operate and improve the Site and our business;
- To communicate with our Site visitors, including to respond to your inquiries;
- To comply with law and to maintain the security of our Site; and/or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
If we have collected information through the Site that identifies you individually, we may share this personal information with other parties including:
- Affiliated companies;
- Service providers or agents that perform activities for us, including vendors used for analytics, marketing, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer relationship management, and Site operation;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or any other technical information, without limitation.
Information for California Residents
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including our social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.The Site may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking and video streaming tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. We may share a unique identifier to your activity across devices with Google Universal Analytics to facilitate the service. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .You also may opt-out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings located at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
To opt out of our email marketing or unsubscribe from our newsletter(s), you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message or newsletter.
For choices with respect to third-party interest-based advertising and data collection activities, please see the Digital Advertising & Analytics section above.