- Height adjustable from 24.21” to 49.8”
- Dual-motor 3-stage legs frame lifts up to 264LBS of weight
- Rising at a speed of 1.57”/s with low noise below 50DB
- Memory presets with digital display
- Free shipping, 5-year warranty
- Certificate: ANSI/BIFMA/UL/FCC/GECA
This desk does exactly what it’s marketed to do
I've always made my own desks attached to a wall. This is my first sit/stand desk. It's super solid and butter-quiet raising and lowering. Take your time assembling and make sure all the screws into the metal are very tight. Be gentle screwing into the wood as it can strip. Included wire management is great to keep the tangle hidden. I added a wire management basket I had from ikea and it works great.
This standing desk is amazing and it can adjust the height very easy. When you sit for hours, it will also remind you to stand up for while. So nice!
Extremely easy to assemble, great one piece top. Very sturdy, really nice table. I highly recommend!
This is quite simply the best standup desk I have ever seen. We have now purchased our 2nd one. It is easy to put together, very sturdy, and super smooth/quiet. Highly recommended